PLAY. BUILD. LEARN.
Junior Orange Bowl
Bots for All Robotics Challenge
November 3-4, 2018
RoboSLAM® January 26, 2019
CLICK HERE FOR TO SEE PHOTOS FROM ROBOSLAM 2017
We are Building Future STEM Leaders
We inspire and engage young people from all walks of life to be curious, creative, responsible and bold in pursuing science, technology, engineering and math careers. Connect with us and follow all the buzz around Bots For All
Here’s how our Clubs benefit the community
Emphasize hands-on work with important mechanical, electrical and electronic concepts, components and tools.
- A 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization, founded in 2013.
- Provides the curriculum, counsel and, if needed, the resources to build a self-sustaining robotics & tinkering program.
- Provides an avenue for donors and participants to make valuable investments in REAL economic growth through education.
- Works with affiliated clubs to develop skills in fundraising, community collaboration and entrepreneurialism.
- Provides employment and entrepreneurial opportunities for talented individuals in tech education and leadership.
- Every club is required to participate in a local/regional robotics competitions.
- Miami, with its large and diverse population, should be a state and national powerhouse in these competitions.
- Organizing for and competing successfully in robotics competitions develops leadership skills and improves academics.
- The competitions build camaraderie between students, parents and teachers and they are FUN!
The Team behind Bots For All
- AB Economics, Dartmouth College
- MBA, The Darden School, University of Virginia
- 20 years experience in financial services
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteer,
- Also involved with Teach for America Miami Dade, The SEED School of Miami, 100 Black Men of South Florida
- Masters of Science in Mathematics from the University of Florida
- Over 15 years as a data analytics professional
- Senior Catastrophe Analyst for Assurant, the international risk management company
- Graduate of Miami's Horace Mann Middle School and South Miami High School
- Attended elementary school in Italy and speaks fluent Italian
- BA Computer Science, Morehouse College
- MBA, The Fuqua School, Duke University
- Active in international economic development
- Also involved with 100 Black Men of South Florida, Code Fever, Black Tech Miami
Grow With Us
Your donation builds our community's intellectual capital! We are a 501(c)(3) organization so that donation is tax deductible and can reduce your tax bill. We have partnered with The Miami Foundation to process your gift and provide first class donation security and accountability/reporting.